Back on May 4th, I started this flimsy in a flurry of excitement at finding the feature fabric at Ikea. The next day the blocks were together and a few days later the flimsy was completed. And there it sat, waiting for me to assemble the back and the batting. I did that on Friday and finally, the rain stopped so I could take some pics.
It’s turned out just the way I pictured it in my head. I quilted it using my Buzz pattern. I chose it because of the flowers of course. The buzzes look like bees to me. Then I noticed that it goes pretty nicely with the back as well because the print there is bows. ha ha: a fabric pun, of sorts.
Tags: clair's quilt