On Sunday I finished another community quilt. I put together a new stitching pattern that I’m calling bebits in the wind. Bebits, from French, are pieces of fluff or little bits. I’m really loving this pattern.
It’s quick, doesn’t need any tight precision and looks good. On Monday, I did another community quilt and normally I use different patterns but this time, I used bebits again. On the horses quilt I used a gold coloured thread and on the log cabin I used a light green. I’m finding that the light green thread works really well in a lot of instances. I love the backing fabric of the log cabin quilt too.
Two more community quilts to finish for Thursday.